Bud & Nancy Shelton's Memorial Tailgate 2/11 3:00 Card Lot

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Re: Bud & Nancy Shelton's Memorial Tailgate 2/11 3:00 Card Lot

Post by CameronBornAndBred » February 11th, 2023, 9:41 pm

Today was so wonderful! It was a great celebration of Bud & Nancy with faces both old and new. Thanks to all those who came out and joined us.
And bonus, we even got to meet Kara Lawson! :happy-bouncyblue:
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
DukePA
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by DukePA » February 15th, 2023, 10:43 am

CameronBornAndBred wrote:
February 11th, 2023, 9:41 pm
Today was so wonderful! It was a great celebration of Bud & Nancy with faces both old and new. Thanks to all those who came out and joined us.
And bonus, we even got to meet Kara Lawson! :happy-bouncyblue:
Chris, we cannot thank you enough for making our parents' memorial tailgate a wonderful event. They loved you as their own and you'll always be one of us!!! Love you, bro!!! Thank you to everyone who showed up in person, and in spirit. It means the world to us. Go, Duke!!!
TillyGalore2.0
I don't know what PWing is.
I don't know what PWing is.

Post by TillyGalore2.0 » February 16th, 2023, 1:04 pm

I shared condolences on Facebook, but now that I'm here I feel the need to once again express my condolences to Donna. I would imagine this is a difficult time for you and your family. You all are in my thoughts and prayers during this time. Your parents were wonderful people. I'll never forget your father doing the dishes at my house when I had my house warming. It was so kind of him and your mom to not only be there but to pitch in. That is a testament to their love for others. Sending you big virtual HUGS!!!! :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:
DukePA

Post by DukePA » February 19th, 2023, 7:01 pm

TillyGalore2.0 wrote:
February 16th, 2023, 1:04 pm
I shared condolences on Facebook, but now that I'm here I feel the need to once again express my condolences to Donna. I would imagine this is a difficult time for you and your family. You all are in my thoughts and prayers during this time. Your parents were wonderful people. I'll never forget your father doing the dishes at my house when I had my house warming. It was so kind of him and your mom to not only be there but to pitch in. That is a testament to their love for others. Sending you big virtual HUGS!!!! :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:
Thank you, Honor. They thought the world of you and enjoyed spending time with you. Sending virtual hugs back until we can see each other in person one day