Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

CrazyNotCrazie
Full Time Student at PWing school
Full Time Student at PWing school

Re: The Political Junkie Thread

Post by CrazyNotCrazie » March 6th, 2024, 2:07 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:
March 6th, 2024, 9:35 am
Wayyyyy too much to quote, so I'll simply highlight the headline of this article that spotlights many of Mark Robinson's not so distant social media posts. He's trying to make Trump jealous with some of the gems he's written.
The Next Governor of North Carolina Could Be a Holocaust Denier Who Hates Pretty Much Everybody
https://www.yahoo.com/news/next-governo ... 24174.html
Just under 700,000 people actively chose to vote for him. In a Republican primary, so it is not like their choice was him or a Democrat - seems like there were other Republican options who were not the full on jerks that he is.

Who are these people? Isn't some definition of a nation/country people with baseline shared beliefs? Because I don't think that is the case anymore.
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Re: The Political Junkie Thread

Post by CameronBornAndBred » March 6th, 2024, 2:58 pm

CrazyNotCrazie wrote:
March 6th, 2024, 2:07 pm
Just under 700,000 people actively chose to vote for him. In a Republican primary, so it is not like their choice was him or a Democrat - seems like there were other Republican options who were not the full on jerks that he is.

Who are these people? Isn't some definition of a nation/country people with baseline shared beliefs? Because I don't think that is the case anymore.
:-s :-\

Truly mind boggling.
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.