NIT-Reasons

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

captmojo
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

NIT-Reasons

Post by captmojo » November 30th, 2013, 10:05 am

This thing last night...Damn it!
I hate to put blame on outside sources but, SHIT! Who is responsible for the allowance of these three stooges in stripes to be put in charge? Remember the names...Corbett, Stephens and Groover. Please don't turn me away in knee-jerk fashion, thinking this is simply some excuse for a poor performance by our favorites. Read on and hear me out. :-B

The blind eyes that were turned off (made more blind) to every offensive set run by Arizona in MSG against the Devils was astounding. Of course there were many opportunities to have lead this to a different outcome, but truly, the MVPs in zebra attire deserve honorable mention in the annals of Arizona basketball. It only took them 39:11 to admit that there existed an illegal screening of one of Duke's defenders. I have never witnessed a more prolific display of ineptitude in regards to understanding that offensive screening is not permissible if the screener is moving into the defender. It went on all night until the clock read 0:49. And just to top it off, the violation they did call was the least of all the contact prior. I wasn't privy to any of the complaints that may have been barked out by the Duke coaching staff, but I figure the one call made, was in appeasement toward K.

Had it not been for permission of the officials, Arizona would not have gotten the defensive mis-match switches that were enacted that lead toward their scoring. There does not exist defense for this. At best, one could call it incompetence. At worst, it was compliance.

The crew working the earlier consolation game was no better. It appears they had the thought that there was not to be a result situation that would be decided at the free-throw line. Oops! When they took it to the third overtime, the talent factor was diluted to the point that the players left on the floor didn't have the ability to not commit fouling and the final was a result of free throws.

Sour grapes, one could say. But, this game should be reviewed by NCAA supervisors and I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for the bullshit explanation that would not come out. But, it should be acknowledged that the 3 working the final game, deserve at very least, a silent reprimand.

Rant over. Next play! :9f:

PS: To the tarhole fan in the stands, standing and cheering on with the Wildcat folks, in your ugly-assed baby blue jersey, you finally got put on camera during the last minute of play. Here a sexual wish in your lack of honor follows...
FUCK YOU, TOO!
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Re: NIT-Reasons

Post by CameronBornAndBred » November 30th, 2013, 11:12 am

captmojo wrote: PS: To the tarhole fan in the stands, standing and cheering on with the Wildcat folks, in your ugly-assed baby blue jersey, you finally got put on camera during the last minute of play. Here a sexual wish in your lack of honor follows...
FUCK YOU, TOO!
:ymapplause: :ymapplause:
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Re: NIT-Reasons

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » November 30th, 2013, 12:22 pm

Well Said!!!!