Pantyhose/Stockings/Knee Highs

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

Ladies, honestly, when it comes to nylons, stockings, hose, etc., do you feel a little sexier?

1. Yes, slipping on hose definitely makes me feel sexier.
40%
2. A little bit, yes. But only a very little bit.
No votes
3. Totally indifferent. I see them as neither sexy or non-sexy.
No votes
4. I find all things hose more NOT sexy than sexy.
No votes
5. I HATE all things hose. I feel unsexy, and they are VERY uncomfortable.
60%

Total votes: 5
EarlJam
PWing School Associate Professor

Pantyhose/Stockings/Knee Highs

Post by EarlJam » December 4th, 2012, 9:11 pm

Okay, serious inquiry here.

Most women say, "Arrrrgh! Hate these hose! They are itchy, hot, etc!" But many men think stockings, at least, are a big turn on (not all men, admittedly).

So, it seems that, as we enter winter and the stockings/hoisery season, there exists a HUGE range of emotions on this particular piece of women's clothing. I want to know though, I must know. Many men find them sexy. I've talked to women who DO admit that, "Yes, I feel sexy wearing them." So, this is a poll for the ladies.

Again, THIS IS A POLL FOR THE LADIES.

Be honest. Is there at least SOME part of you that makes you feel sexier slipping on or wearing a sheer pair of hose?

Interested in your feedback. And yes, I KNOW this is a bit creepy, but I've never shyed away from my hose and stocking fetish!

-EarlJam
Your mama wears combat boots to bed.
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Re: Pantyhose/Stockings/Knee Highs

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » December 4th, 2012, 9:47 pm

Are the hose in question panty hose or separate hose with garters? BIG difference.

Love, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » December 4th, 2012, 9:50 pm

Didn't you do this poll last year?
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » December 4th, 2012, 10:08 pm

bjornolf wrote:Didn't you do this poll last year?
Seems like more of an annual event 8-| .
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » December 4th, 2012, 10:09 pm

As we say in the courtroom, "Objection. Asked and answered."

:9f:
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
EarlJam

Post by EarlJam » December 4th, 2012, 10:29 pm

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:Are the hose in question panty hose or separate hose with garters? BIG difference.

Love, Ima
Well, a little of both. Garters and hose are kind of "automatically sexy," but hose in everyday life can be sexy as hell too. Do women know this?

Is this a bad poll?

-EJ
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » December 5th, 2012, 11:21 am

I think women in general sort of view wearing hose a necessary evil -- sort of the way men view shaving every day. You feel pretty good once you've made the accommodation, but it's nice when you can get out of it.
Love, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » December 10th, 2012, 2:15 pm

I love Silk Stockings with a sexy garter belt!!! I don't wear panty hose. I will wear the colored textured tights with a skirt or split skirt. I will buy the sexy black (and other colors) fish net stockings. There are so many good looking stockings available, for inexpensive prices at Target, Walmart.... A bit more pricey at the Adult Entertainment and Lingerie shops like Adam & Eve, Priscilla's, Cherie Pie, etc.

I generally wear nice light weight trouser socks, vs knee highs. Because knee highs rip and tear. The trouser socks will last, and last through normal wash cycle.

I still have all of leotards, tights, leg warmers, ballet shoes, tap shoes, jazz shoes, batons and all accessories, and every 45rpm and 12 inch LP, cassettes, CDS, videos, DVDs or all of my Dance performaces, Recitals, parades, Miss America Pageants, Broadway productions, etc. I have all of my Costumes, in my storage building. After a near fatal head on car wreck, resulting from a 2 time DUI repeat offender; he was 19 years old, and just Plain Old White Trailer Trash (literally.... lived in a rented Slum Lord owned old trailer.) From all the broken bones, and severe injuries that I sustained, My Lucrative Dance Career ended as a Performer.

After 2 years of Physical Therapy, I tried to Perform again, but an Injured Professional Athlete can't perform 100% Full Out, with life long sustaining injuries. I still continued to work with Miss America pageant girls from the Local circuit, all the way to the National title, with Make Up, Hair, Wardrobe, Talent, Swimsuit and Interview. If they were Dancers, I consulted on their Chorerography, music selection, genre of dance, costumes and background props and lightning.

After, have left the Performing Arts arena, and entering Corporate Arena. I got caught up In the Corporate World, My Family, with my Parents, Grandparents, Daughter, and now Ex Husby. Having been Corporate Downsized several times, during these Recesssion times, I am entering back into The Performing Arts!!!

With the help (this time around) My 2.0 return, I can use Social Media to propel myself so much faster and further than ever before.!! I will be offering Private Dance Lessons or Baton Twirling in different locations. I am retrieving my career from the Ashes and Rising Again..... Just like The PHOENIX!!!!

I LOVE SILK STOCKINGS!!!!! ITS SO HOT!!! AND SO DAMN SEXY!!!!! IF YOU HAVE THE HEAT..... BRING IT LADIES, BECAUSE THE MEN LOVE IT!!!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! DWP 2.0
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » December 10th, 2012, 9:14 pm

DevilWearsPrada2.0 wrote:I love Silk Stockings with a sexy garter belt!!! I don't wear panty hose. I will wear the colored textured tights with a skirt or split skirt. I will buy the sexy black (and other colors) fish net stockings. There are so many good looking stockings available, for inexpensive prices at Target, Walmart.... A bit more pricey at the Adult Entertainment and Lingerie shops like Adam & Eve, Priscilla's, Cherie Pie, etc.

I generally wear nice light weight trouser socks, vs knee highs. Because knee highs rip and tear. The trouser socks will last, and last through normal wash cycle.

I still have all of leotards, tights, leg warmers, ballet shoes, tap shoes, jazz shoes, batons and all accessories, and every 45rpm and 12 inch LP, cassettes, CDS, videos, DVDs or all of my Dance performaces, Recitals, parades, Miss America Pageants, Broadway productions, etc. I have all of my Costumes, in my storage building. After a near fatal head on car wreck, resulting from a 2 time DUI repeat offender; he was 19 years old, and just Plain Old White Trailer Trash (literally.... lived in a rented Slum Lord owned old trailer.) From all the broken bones, and severe injuries that I sustained, My Lucrative Dance Career ended as a Performer.

After 2 years of Physical Therapy, I tried to Perform again, but an Injured Professional Athlete can't perform 100% Full Out, with life long sustaining injuries. I still continued to work with Miss America pageant girls from the Local circuit, all the way to the National title, with Make Up, Hair, Wardrobe, Talent, Swimsuit and Interview. If they were Dancers, I consulted on their Chorerography, music selection, genre of dance, costumes and background props and lightning.

After, have left the Performing Arts arena, and entering Corporate Arena. I got caught up In the Corporate World, My Family, with my Parents, Grandparents, Daughter, and now Ex Husby. Having been Corporate Downsized several times, during these Recesssion times, I am entering back into The Performing Arts!!!

With the help (this time around) My 2.0 return, I can use Social Media to propel myself so much faster and further than ever before.!! I will be offering Private Dance Lessons or Baton Twirling in different locations. I am retrieving my career from the Ashes and Rising Again..... Just like The PHOENIX!!!!

I LOVE SILK STOCKINGS!!!!! ITS SO HOT!!! AND SO DAMN SEXY!!!!! IF YOU HAVE THE HEAT..... BRING IT LADIES, BECAUSE THE MEN LOVE IT!!!!!

Did you ever compete in pageants, DWP 2.0? If so, what title(s) did you hold?

“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
EarlJam

Post by EarlJam » December 11th, 2012, 4:07 pm

DevilWearsPrada2.0 wrote:I love Silk Stockings with a sexy garter belt!!! I don't wear panty hose. I will wear the colored textured tights with a skirt or split skirt. I will buy the sexy black (and other colors) fish net stockings. There are so many good looking stockings available, for inexpensive prices at Target, Walmart.... A bit more pricey at the Adult Entertainment and Lingerie shops like Adam & Eve, Priscilla's, Cherie Pie, etc.

All things this post: :happy-bouncyblue: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :happy-bouncyblue: :D

-EarlJam
EarlJam

Post by EarlJam » December 11th, 2012, 4:19 pm

EarlJam wrote:
Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:
...but hose in everyday life can be sexy as hell too. Do women know this?

Is this a bad poll?

-EJ
Hell yes. Doesn't have to be high heels and all that (but doesnt' hurt). Can be just a conservative look too. Sheer is sexy!

-EJ
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » December 11th, 2012, 6:16 pm

EarlJam wrote:

All things this post: :happy-bouncyblue: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :happy-bouncyblue: :D

-EarlJam
I was going to say :text-worthless:
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » December 13th, 2012, 7:41 am

What I meant, of course, was photos of DWP 2.0 from ballet performances and pageants (get your mind out of the gutter, EJ!)
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » December 15th, 2012, 4:50 am

YES, I did compete in pageants!!! And have many banners, tiaras, crowns, sashes, trophies, etc. I began at Age 4 and competed on the Pageant Circuit, until Age 20.

At the time, I got married, had a baby girl, stayed out of college for a year, and then returned!!!

I competed in Miss America sponsored pageants, Dance America Pageants, Twirling and Majorette Pageants, etc!!!!

Do you have a young lady that needs a consultant for a pageant? I have judged pageants also!!! So much fun!!!!
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » December 15th, 2012, 4:56 am

EarlJam wrote:

-EarlJam

Thank you EJ!!!! Happy Holidays!!!!

I did Hair and Leg Modeling in the 80s and 90s with companies: Hanes and Leggs for hose, and Paul Mitchell, Redken, etc for Hair!!!! I loved getting bags of Products also!!!!! I still have GREAT HAIR!!!! Thank goodness!!! Almost everyday, someone wants to touch my hair, or rub and stroke my hair, like I was a smoothe little Yorkie!!! I miss my Little Crickett Cole!!!! He was precious!!!!
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » December 15th, 2012, 9:14 am

DevilWearsPrada2.0 wrote:YES, I did compete in pageants!!! And have many banners, tiaras, crowns, sashes, trophies, etc. I began at Age 4 and competed on the Pageant Circuit, until Age 20.

At the time, I got married, had a baby girl, stayed out of college for a year, and then returned!!!

I competed in Miss America sponsored pageants, Dance America Pageants, Twirling and Majorette Pageants, etc!!!!

Do you have a young lady that needs a consultant for a pageant? I have judged pageants also!!! So much fun!!!!
Did you ever compete at Miss North Carolina?

~ James Naismith