Yumm...Cereal

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

gadzooks
Part Time Student at PWing school
Part Time Student at PWing school

Re: Yumm...Cereal

Post by gadzooks » June 1st, 2010, 1:23 pm

I used to eat a lot of cereal, but in recent years I just can't deal with solid food in the mornings, so I have a big ole smoothie for breakfast almost every morning. I do occasionally buy a box, though; depending on my mood, it might be Raisin Nut Bran, Banana Nut Crunch, Honey Nut Shredded Wheat, and every few years or so I go really crazy and get some Cap'n Crunch (mmm, hurts so good!).

My husband, on the other hand, has the same thing every day, except on the rare occasions we go out for breakfast: Honey Nut Cheerios and a glass of ruby red grapefruit juice. Between him and the boys, we go through a LOT of Cheerios.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » June 1st, 2010, 2:46 pm

I cannot eat cereal early in the morning. First, I don't like milk. Second, eating dry cereal is like eating a bird's nest.

I do like to snack on cereal later in the day.
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
cl15876
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by cl15876 » June 3rd, 2010, 12:34 am

I like cereal at various times of the time, but it's like chocolate for me, I crave it. Don't usually kick off my morning with cereal, unless I am in Germany specifically, that is there big meal and they go all out! Lunch/Dinner and Dinner/Supper aren't too bad either, but their breakfast spreads are too die (or is that dye) for! I love granola and the mixtures of nuts and fresh blueberries or strawberries or bananas in my cereal and then pour real milk over it and OMG... Yummy! Along with some eggs and BACON!!!!! 8-} i-) Might have to go in Freezer and take out a pound of BACON and fry it up now! :-?