LTE 2.0

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by lawgrad91 » May 2nd, 2013, 10:38 pm

ArkieDukie wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote: So he doesn't have the person who was truly suited for the position OR his lackey?

Karma really is a bitch, isn't it? :ymdevil:
THAT'S why this is so amusing to me. I couldn't quite put my finger on it - probably because of the celebratory margarita that I had. I'm so bad. :ymdevil:

As far as I know, karma hasn't visited Pushy PI or The Minion yet. It will eventually happen, if it hasn't already. :ymdevil:

Now, for the record, we are 2/2 on totally incompetent people in my former workplaces who are no longer employed in their positions of power: Supervisor Barbie and NuBarbie. Lawgrad, this should give you great hope for Jethro's eventual professional demise.
Truly. :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » May 2nd, 2013, 10:59 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:
ArkieDukie wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote: So he doesn't have the person who was truly suited for the position OR his lackey?

THAT'S why this is so amusing to me. I couldn't quite put my finger on it - probably because of the celebratory margarita that I had. I'm so bad. :ymdevil:

As far as I know, karma hasn't visited Pushy PI or The Minion yet. It will eventually happen, if it hasn't already. :ymdevil:

Now, for the record, we are 2/2 on totally incompetent people in my former workplaces who are no longer employed in their positions of power: Supervisor Barbie and NuBarbie. Lawgrad, this should give you great hope for Jethro's eventual professional demise.
So I guess what goes around really does come around!!! Bless their hearts. =))
Love, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » May 3rd, 2013, 7:04 am

ArkieDukie wrote:

Now you know why he wanted you to come back to work for him! :9f:
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
YmoBeThere
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by YmoBeThere » May 3rd, 2013, 7:25 am

Give peace a chance.
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » May 3rd, 2013, 8:09 am

ArkieDukie wrote:I learned something today that has made me do nothing but laugh inside ever since I heard it: NuBarbie no longer works for The Wizard (aka my PH former B). She lasted for less than two years. =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) :ymdevil:

Ah, Karma I do love her so. :x :x :x

Yoo Hoo...PHB...that shadowly figure in your window going :Angry Orc:
Yeah, that's our Arkie.

We laught at your superior intellect =)) =)) =))
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
DukieInKansas
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » May 3rd, 2013, 12:08 pm

Very Duke Blue wrote:Tomorrow and Saturday, we're hoping to finish planting the garden. it is supposed to rain Sunday. Bud us back to work on Monday through Wed. We are leaving for Panama City on Thursday for the Navy Master Divers Reunion. This happens every other year. It's fun.
Good luck with the planting and the reunion.

I went to a plant sale yesterday - in a snow storm. Not sure when I'll get to plant.
Life is good!
DukieInKansas
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » May 3rd, 2013, 12:09 pm

windsor wrote:
ArkieDukie wrote:I learned something today that has made me do nothing but laugh inside ever since I heard it: NuBarbie no longer works for The Wizard (aka my PH former B). She lasted for less than two years. =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) :ymdevil:

Ah, Karma I do love her so. :x :x :x

Yoo Hoo...PHB...that shadowly figure in your window going :Angry Orc:
Yeah, that's our Arkie.

We laught at your superior intellect =)) =)) =))
Once again, Windsor says it better than I could. Love you, Karma!
Life is good!
DukePA
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by DukePA » May 3rd, 2013, 1:30 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:
ArkieDukie wrote:

Ahhhh, I adore karma!
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » May 3rd, 2013, 1:37 pm

I had swordfish on a bed of roasted vegetables for lunch. It was VERY good. Sadly, it was a work lunch no so WINE was involved.
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
captmojo
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » May 3rd, 2013, 2:10 pm

I had a big bowl of karma and roasted veggies, nestled inside of...nahh. I'm gonna go make a PB&J.

Beer later. I actually had a gaping mouthful of cut grass from my mom's yard. It's a bit breezy out and the tips of the blades were mostly dry and brown. Very light on the pallet. A bit more seasoning would have been called for. The cattle up in Vesta would be proud o'me. Yuck!

What is it about mowing that screams 'BEER!", when you get finished with the job?
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » May 3rd, 2013, 4:37 pm

captmojo wrote:I had a big bowl of karma and roasted veggies, nestled inside of...nahh. I'm gonna go make a PB&J.

Beer later. I actually had a gaping mouthful of cut grass from my mom's yard. It's a bit breezy out and the tips of the blades were mostly dry and brown. Very light on the pallet. A bit more seasoning would have been called for. The cattle up in Vesta would be proud o'me. Yuck!

What is it about mowing that screams 'BEER!", when you get finished with the job?
:beer: :beer: :beer: More than one, I'm sure! :D B-)
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
captmojo

Post by captmojo » May 3rd, 2013, 6:57 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
captmojo wrote:I had a big bowl of karma and roasted veggies, nestled inside of...nahh. I'm gonna go make a PB&J.

:beer: :beer: :beer: More than one, I'm sure! :D B-)
Awwww...(shuffles feet. looks down) "Yeah." :ymblushing:
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » May 3rd, 2013, 9:41 pm

The OP took me to a movie and supper at Maggiano's this evening. We had chopped salad and pasta with karma.
Love, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » May 3rd, 2013, 10:08 pm

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:The OP took me to a movie and supper at Maggiano's this evening. We had chopped salad and pasta with karma.
Love, Ima
I am trying to keep an eye on my calorie intake. Is karma healthy, as well as delicious?
Iron Duke #1471997.
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » May 4th, 2013, 7:35 am

I keep an eye on my calorie intake, thankfully it always exceeds expectations!
captmojo

Post by captmojo » May 4th, 2013, 7:36 am

Karma intake results in a negative 150 caloric count. :-B
:twitch:
DukieInKansas

Post by DukieInKansas » May 4th, 2013, 4:51 pm

Bragging aunt alert:

Nephew Alex graduated from Penn State School of Engineering last night - with high distinction! :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue:
Life is good!
DukePA

Post by DukePA » May 4th, 2013, 5:45 pm

DukieInKansas wrote:Bragging aunt alert:

Nephew Alex graduated from Penn State School of Engineering last night - with high distinction! :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue:
Congratulations to Alex! Well done!!
captmojo

Post by captmojo » May 4th, 2013, 9:32 pm

Congratulations! Now go be somebody. :D
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » May 4th, 2013, 9:56 pm

DukieInKansas wrote:Bragging aunt alert:

Very impressive!
Iron Duke #1471997.